婚姻绿卡面谈的时候,移民官可能会问以下的问题。
配偶基本的信息 / Your spouse’s basic information
- 你的配偶的全名是什么?What is your spouse’s full name?
- 你配偶的出生日期是什么时候?When is your spouse’s birthday?
- 你的配偶出生于哪里?Where was your spouse born?
- 你的配偶今年几岁?How old is your spouse?
- 你的配偶最高的学位是什么?你的配偶从哪个学校毕业的?What is your spouse’s highest level of education? From what school did your spouse graduate?
配偶的工作 / Your spouse’s occupation
- 你的配偶现在有没有工作?Is your spouse currently employed?
- 你的配偶在哪里工作?Where does your spouse work?
- 你的配偶做的是什么职位?What is your spouse’s occupation?
- 你的配偶每周工作几天?How many days a week does your spouse work?
- 你的配偶几点上班?几点下班?What time does your spouse start working? What time does your spouse end work?
- 你的配偶在家里工作还是去办公室/店上班?Does your spouse work at home or at an office/store?
- 你的配偶用什么方法去工作地点,例如开车,坐巴士,坐地铁?How does your spouse commute to work, for example by car, bus, or subway?
- 你的配偶的收入是多少?What is your spouse’s income.
配偶家人的信息 / Your spouse’s family
- 你的配偶有没有任何兄弟姐妹?兄弟姐妹叫什么名字?他们住在哪里?Does your spouse have any siblings? What are their names? Where do they live?
- 你的配偶曾经结过婚吗?如果有,曾经结了几次婚?最后一场婚礼是什么时候终止的?Has your spouse ever been married before? If so, how many times? When did your spouse’s most recent marriage end?
- 你的配偶有没有任何子女?如果有,有几个?子女多大?子女叫什么名字?子女住在哪里?Does your spouse have any children? If so, how many? How old are they? What are their names? Where do they live?
- 你的配偶有没有任何孙子,孙女?Does your spouse have any grandchildren?
- 你配偶的父母叫什么名字?他们住在哪里?你有没有和你配偶的父母见过面?What are your spouse’s parents’ names? Where do they live? Have you met your spouse’s parents?
你的住址 / Your residence
- 你目前的住址是什么?What is your current address?
- 除了你之外,还有谁住在你的房子?Other than you, who else lives at your address?
- 你的房子有几个卧室,几个洗手间?How many bedrooms and bathrooms does your home have?
- 你的房子是买的还是租的?Do you own your home or do you rent it?
- 每个月的房租或贷款是多少?How much is your monthly rent or mortgage?
- 谁负责支付房租或房款?具体如何支付(如支付现金,在线转账)?Who is responsible for paying the rent or mortgage? How do you pay the rent or mortgage (for example pay cash, transfer money online)?
- 你什么时候开始住在目前的地址?你的配偶什么时候开始住在目前的地址?When did you start living at your current address? When did your spouse start living this address?
你们的婚姻关系 / Your marital relationship
- 你和你的配偶是如何认识的?How did you first meet your spouse?
- 你和你的配偶第一次见面是什么时候?When did you first meet your spouse?
- 你和你配偶刚认识的时候,你住在哪里?你的配偶住在哪里?When you first met your spouse, where did you live? Where did your spouse live?
- 请描述你和你配偶第一次的约会。你们有去哪里?第一次约会时什么时候?Describe your and your spouse’s first date. Where did you go? When was your first date?
- 你们什么时候确认你们的关系?When did you officially become a couple?
- 你们其中一方有没有向另一方求婚?Did one of you propose marriage to the other?
- 你们什么时候开始住在一起?在哪里住在一起?When did you first start living together? Where did you first live together?
- 你们什么时候结婚了?When did you get married?
- 请描述你们的婚礼。Describe your wedding.
- 你们有没有度蜜月?Did you go on a honeymoon?
- 你们有没有一起旅游过?Have you taken any trips together?
- 你有见过你配偶的家人吗?你配偶有见过你的家人吗?Have you met your spouse’s family? Has your spouse met your family?
- 你有见过你配偶的朋友吗?你配偶有见过你的朋友吗?Have you met your spouse’s friends? Has your spouse met your friends?
证明你们婚姻关系的材料 / Evidence of your marital relationship
- 你们有没有联名的银行账户?哪个银行?Do you have a shared bank account? At which bank?
- 你们有没有共同的信用卡?哪个银行的信用卡?Do you have a joint credit card? At which bank?
- 你们有没有共同的租约或房产证?Do you have a shared lease or a deed together?
- 有没有共同的健康医疗保险?哪家保险公司?Do you have shared health insurance? With which health insurance company?
- 你们有没有汽车?什么样的汽车?汽车在谁的名下?有没有共同的汽车保险?是哪家保险恭喜?Do you have any vehicles? What kind of vehicles? In whose names are the vehicles? Do you have shared car insurance? With which insurance company?
需要办理结婚移民的客户欢迎了解博亚移民的结婚移民服务:在线申请结婚移民。

何博亚律师毕业于佛罗里达大学法学院,拥有法学博士学位(JD),并持有纽约,加利福尼亚州,以及佛罗里达州的律师执照。何博亚律师作为一名美国本土律师,精通中文,并致力于为中国国内以及在美国的华人提供专业的美国移民法律服务。何律师曾在中国深圳工作多年,在华的经历使他深刻感受到中国人的友好以及极富创造力的拼搏精神。何博亚律师希望能够通过美国法律有效地保护华人朋友的切身利益。